DataFitX is a COM component (in-process ActiveX DLL) which allows you to add a powerful
curve fitting engine to your software with just a few simple lines of code. Since DataFitX
is developed using COM technology, it can be used in any development environment that
supports COM including Visual Basic, Visual Basic .NET, Visual C++, Visual C++ .NET,
Visual C# .NET, Delphi, Excel, Access, VBScript or any VBA enabled applications.
- .NET Ready
- Ten objects with 232 methods, procedures and events which
allow you to add nonlinear curve fitting or cubic spline interpolation engine to your
application with only a few simple lines of source code.
- DataCollection object provides methods and procedures for
importing and gathering data, as well as providing statistical summaries for the data.
- NonlinearRegression object provides methods and procedures
for defining regression models and performing single-independent variable nonlinear
regression. The object also provides properties that provide results for the fitting
parameters, as well as detailed statistical summaries of the regression results.
- MultipleNonlinearRegression object provides methods for
defining regression models and performing multiple-independent variable nonlinear
regression (up to 50 independent variables). The object also provides properties that
provide results for the fitting parameters, as well as detailed statistical summary of the
- CubicSpline object provides methods for performing cubic
spline interpolation on single-independent variable datasets.
- Choose from over 600 pre-defined regression models
commonly used in math, scientific and engineering applications.
- Create user-defined regression models by simply passing a
string representation of the equation. There are more than 100 intrinsic functions and
operators that can be used to create models.
- Create more complex multi-line regression models with the
aid of the ModelDefinition object.
- Create external, or event-based regression models, which
allow you to supply the function evaluations and optionally derivative calculations from
the client code through raised events.
- Table of predicted values and residuals automatically
generated. You can also predict values on a point by point basis (Y at a value of X), or
create an array of predicted values based on an array you supply.
- Includes methods to perform Intgrals, Derivatives and
multiple Root calculations (X values at a specified value of Y).
- Same proven curve fitting engine as used in our DataFit
software (Levenberg-Marquardt method with double precision).
- Export regression results in DataFit file format.
- Use in Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Access macros to
quickly and easily add nonlinear regression capability to these applications.
- Online help is context sensitive from Object Browsers.
Also ships with printed documentation (350+ pages).
- Locale aware functionality.
- Royalty free run-time distribution.
- The accuracy of DataFitX has been
verified with the Statistical
Reference Datasets Project of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
Don't take our word for it. Download a free fully featured 30 day
evaluation copy, which will enable you to completely evaluate the software's power,
performance and features. You can also order securely online.
Interested in an easy to use stand alone
curve fitting and data plotting software package? Take a look at DataFit!
| Home | Products | Services | Download | Order | Support
| Contact |